SafeRest breathable fitted sheet style mattress protectors are popular for their ability to be easily removed and machine laundered, repel dust mites and fluids and provide a more sanitary sleep environment. These premium features along with SafeRest’s cotton terry surface and elastic sizing band make these mattress protectors a great buy for new and existing mattresses.
With a whopping 230,000+ reviews, this mattress protector from SafeRest comes highly recommended. It features a soft cotton terry top layer with a waterproof backing without vinyl, designed to be noiseless. As a five-sided style, it’s easy to put on the bed like a fitted sheet.
We recently tested waterproof mattress protectors and analyzed them for performance and durability, reviewing over 200 data points to make these picks.
SafeRest Mattress Protector
For – Twin – College Dorm Room Essentials for Girls and Boys – Cotton, Waterproof Mattress Cover Protectors – White
• Sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King and Cal King
• Materials: Cotton terry with membrane backing
• Waterproof: Yes
- SafeRest Premium Mattress Protectors offer protection against dust mites, fluids, urine, perspiration and allergens making them especially helpful for those with kids, pets, allergies or incontinence. As we sleep we shed thousands of dead skin cells, which can quickly accumulate providing an ideal environment for dust mites. SafeRest mattress protectors trap dust mites, allergens and skin cells on the surface of the protector where they can be easily washed away during suggested quarterly launderings. This helps provide a cleaner more allergen free sleep environment for you and your family.
- To keep our protectors cool and noiseless, the surface material is made with soft cotton terry back coated with a breathable, hypoallergenic and 100% waterproof membrane layer. Cotton terry naturally absorbs moisture and is completely noiseless.
- To ensure a great fit, an elastic band is used on the side skirt to automatically pull excess material under the mattress.
- Machine-wash with your sheets using normal household detergents that do not contain bleach. Tumble dry on low heat. Do not iron.
- Our mattress protectors will not change the feel of your mattress. This is great for those with any type of mattress including innerspring, latex or memory foam.
What is the best type of mattress protector?
- Five-sided protectors go on your mattress like a fitted sheet. This protector does not cover the mattress entirely, so it cannot protect against bed bugs. But because it’s easier to take on and off, it’s a great pick for easy clean up from incontinence or frequent spills.
- Encasement protectors cover the entire mattress and have a zipper closure to keep them secure. Encasement styles are the mattress protectors to guard against bed bugs, but they’re more difficult to remove for washing.
Want easy cleanup and bed bug protection?
Layer an encasement protector over the mattress and then add a five-sided protector on top for the best of both worlds. And if you’re worried about frequent spills and accidents, make sure you invest in a truly waterproof mattress protector.